Cheap & budget hotels in London Victoria are available in plenty. However, settling for budget accommodation should not necessarily mean that you end up compromising on facilities and comfort. Here, we look at some of the preferred options for bed and breakfasts in Victoria, London.
Top Bed and Breakfast Accommodation Options
Among the best options for budget accommodation in Central London that offer great services are:
- Victoria Inn London: If you are looking for accommodation in one of the renowned hotels near Victoria Station, Victoria Inn Hotel London should ideally be your pick. It is a carefully planned property, located extremely close to the Victoria Station. The Paddington Station also lies close by. Besides, you get easy access to Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport from here. The best part about this bed and breakfast in Victoria, London is its well-appointed rooms that are furnished for utmost comfort. The rooms provide all the necessary amenities like tea and coffee making facilities, flat televisions for entertainment, hair dryers and attached bathrooms. A fresh breakfast spread greets you every morning.
- The Grosvenor Hotel: Located in Victoria, this property also has an entrance opening into Buckingham Palace Road. Important places of visit, like Harrods and Brixton Academy also lie close by. And of course, the proximity to Victoria Coach and Tube Stations is excellent for connectivity across the city of London. Accommodation is provided in 350, spotlessly clean and comfortably designed rooms that provide th needed facilities. The in-house Cantonese Restaurant is a top attraction, serving some truly mouthwatering delicacies. Breakfast is absolutely free.
- The Rubens at the Palace London: If you wish to stay at one of the hotels near Oxford Street that overlooks the Royal Mews of the palace of the Queen, here is your opportunity. Being located in Central London, this illustrious hotel is exceptionally close to important business centers, eateries, shops and museums. The Houses of Parliament are close by too. When it comes to experiences, you are offered a classy cocktail of traditional hospitality, aristocratic grandeur and attentive service. The food is excellent and the in-house restaurants are popular with the guests and locals alike.
- The Limegrove Hotel: This quaint, family run, bed and breakfast in Victoria, London, is situated in close proximity to Victoria Coach and Train Stations, with easy access to the Heathrow and Gatwick Airports. You can visit the popular bars, restaurants and shopping arcades in the city in a jiffy! Accommodation is provided in 11 comfortably furnished rooms that provide all the basic amenities.
- Bakers Hotel: Situated in Warwick Way in Victoria, this London property is an ideal choice for you if you are looking for budget accommodation in Central London. You get free Wi-Fi, towels in the rooms, tea and coffee making facilities, television sets for entertainment and a lavish breakfast spread. Being close to Victoria Station and the two prominent airports of London, you can enjoy superb connectivity from this property. Attractions like Green Park and Trafalgar Square are easily accessible too.
If you are seeking accommodation in centrally located properties in Belgravia, London, budget options are a good option. These hotels offer you the best in comfort without charging an exorbitant amount for their services.